The Barossa Marathon Festival is held every year starting in the scenic vineyard-surrounded Tanunda. The event attracts runners from right across the world, wanting to challenge their fitness levels in the marathon (42.2km), half marathon (21.1km), 10km and 5km events. The course is very flat, perfect for those wanting a quick time or ‘personal best’.
The Festival is also Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS) certified, meaning the event can be used to get a qualifying time for other international AIMS events, including Boston Marathon.
Feel the landscape. Meet the people. Experience the Barossa.
Race Bib Collection:
Saturday 29 May – 9.00am-12.00pm– SARRC Office Adelaide SA
Sunday 30 May – 6.00am – 8.40am – Race Village, Faith Lutheran College, Tanunda SA
All you have to do is:
- When you arrive at the designated Race Bib Collection spot, head to the SARRC Marquee.
- The SARRC Marquee will have boards with lists on them, all clearly marked with the distance to make your life easier.
- Find your name on the list.
- Note the bib number allocated to your name.
- Head to the Race Bib Baskets and locate your Race Bib.
- Don’t stress though, as there will be SARRC Volunteers to assist in any way you need!
Course Cut Off:
4 Hours 50 Minutes. Course Closes at 1.30pm.
Marathon – 11.00am
Half Marathon – 10.00am
10K – 9.30am
5K – 9.30am
All Drink Stations have water. Some have an electrolyte.
DS6 (2.5km) – electrolyte
TO BE ADDED
Until = Online entry changes or stops at 0000 hr on that date
NOTE: Members usually get 20% Discount off General Fees on all events, CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!